Leap Night with the Piano Man
Featuring Fred Crase
Feb 29th from 9 - 11 pm
Copper Bowl Room at the Finlen Hotel
100 E. Broadway Uptown Butte
21 and up event
Tickets are $15 and available at www.orphangirl.org/tickets or at the Cavelier Bar!
Fund the Future
For a brighter Butte. A stronger Southwest Montana. And a more creative World!
.....But we can't build that future without YOU!
Our Mission is to cultivate and create artistry within our community by educating through the performing arts.
We envision an inclusive community enriched by courageous,
well-rounded people with an instilled sense of accountability and creativity.
Orphan Girl Children's Theatre has set the goal of raising $30,000 this season!
When you Support OGCT, you are supporting:
* 45% of our young artists on financial aid, who receive more than $4,700 in scholarships
* 239 young artists in our After School Academy program, who choose to obtain an outstanding theatre education
* 329 young artists and community members, who connect to our Butte Community and surrounding areas through our main stage productions
* The launch of new programming, such as Cereal, intern projects and our Educational Outreach Program (a school-based program that focuses on bullying and teen suicide)
* The impact that Orphan Girl Children's Theatre makes by reaching over 1,500 young artists and over 4,500 people in our community
Check out some videos below about Fund the Future and why you should donate today!
Fund the Future Launch Video with Aritistic Director - Jackie Freeman
Fund the Future - Mission, Vision and Values with Educational Director Elizabeth Crase
Amazon will donate 0.5% of all purchases from everyone who shops online on Amazon.com AND who has signed up for an Amazon Smile account AND designated Orphan Girl Productions Inc as their preferred charity.